Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just like Mom...

Lately, Macey has been wanting to do EVERYTHING like Mom. Scary, huh! I won't tell you ALL of what this entails, because that would just be too embarassing. (I'm guessing she'll eventually give me away when she does/says something she learned from me!) Well, for now, I'll just blog about one of the more innocent things she's learning from me :-)
This morning we were getting ready for school and Macey told me that her hair wouldn't dry right and was getting her back "all wet".
She said she needed her towel "like mommy's" so it could dry better.
I just thought she looked super-funny! Guess I do too!

2 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Too cute! I love the last picture!

Carl and Starla said...

I did this to Skye's hair the other day & she thought it was the funniest thing ever! Cute pics of Macey!